DRY Helium leak detector UL5000 (DRY Backing Pump), 100/115V, 50/60Hz and US power cable
INFICON DRY Helium leak detector UL5000 (DRY Backing Pump), 100/115V, 50/60Hz and US power cable
Brochure: DRY UL5000 Helium Leak Detector
Check out our new video showing the ZERO Function for the INFICON UL1000 Helium Leak Detector
- HYDRO-S (HYDROgen-Suppression) to enable test conditions to be reached quickly.
- I-CAL (Intelligent - Calculation Algorithm for Leak Rates) to ensure fast response to leaks in all measurement ranges.
- A special multiple inlet turbomolecular pump that provides optimized high helium pumping speeds with high helium compression at all pressures to deliver excellent sensitivity, response, and fast clean-up.
- A booster turbomolecular pump for extremely fast response on any test object, including the largest volumes and chambers.
- The field-proven INFICON magnetic sector mass spectrometer for years of accurate and repeatable results in a trouble-free, maintenance-free design.
- Self-protection features to protect the UL5000 from helium and particulate contamination and even an auto-purge cycle to ensure the UL5000 is ready when you need it.
- A rotatable display / control interface and optional remote hand controller for operational flexibility.
- Access control to the unit and system software can be enabled via the software to prevent unauthorized use or unintended modifications to test set-ups.
- Software updates via e-mail to keep your UL5000 at optimum performance.
- Work Station Design with an optimal height work surface that includes an ESD mat and tool box for testing convenience.
|Type||UL5000 Helium Leak Detector|
|Min. Detectable leak rate for helium ( Vacuum mode )||mbar•L/s||<5E-12|
|Min. detectable leak rate for Helium ( Sniffer mode )||mbar•L/s||5E-8|
|Max. Inlet pressure GROSS mode||mbar||15|
|Max. Inlet pressure FINE mode||mbar||2|
|Max. Inlet pressure ULTRA mode||mbar||0.4|
|Pumping speed during evacuation||m³/h||25 at 50 Hz|
|Helium pumping speed GROSS mode||L/s||max.8|
|Helium pumping speed FINE mode||L/s||max 20|
|Helium pumping speed ULTRA mode||L/s||>20|
|Detectable masses||2,3,4 amu|
|Mass spectrometer Sector field||180°|
|Filaments ion soure Iridium/Yttria coated||2|
|Calibrated built in test leak||mbar•L/s||E-7|
|Chart recorder output||V||2x10|
|Permissable ambient temperature (during operation )||°C||+10.....+40|
|Type of protection||IP 20|
|Weight||kg | lb.||140 | 308|
|Dimensions ( L x W xH )||mm | inch||1068x530x1083 | 42.5x21x42.6|
|Supply voltages||V (ac)||115(+-10%)60Hz|
- Leak testing of components, subassemblies and large chambers used on semiconductor and flat panel display tools
- Leak testing of semiconductor and flat panel tools
- Leak testing of aerospace components, subassemblies, and systems
- Leak testing of storage vessels/storage tanks