Calibration System Pro, Up to 5 reference gauges, DAkks certified PN:PS A30 110
Pfeiffer Vacuum Calibration System Pro, Up to 5 reference gauges, DAkks certified
Brochure: Calibration System Pro
Check out our new video of the Pfeiffer Vacuum Gauge Calibration System
- For static and dynamic calibration
- Calibration range 1013 - 10-4 hPa
- Easy to use
- Chamber complies to ISO/TS 3567
- Up to 5 reference gauges for high accuracy
- DAkkS certified reference gauges
- Customized systems aviable
|Accuracy||Depending on the used reference gauges|
|Cable length||3 m|
|Connection for gauge||4x DN 16 ISO-KF, 2x DN 25 ISO-KF, 1x DN 40 ISO-KF, 1x DN 40 CF|
|Gas flow max.||5 · 10-6 - 1 · 103 hPa l/s|
|Gas inlet||DN 16 ISO-KF|
|Material||Stainless steel, gas bead blasted|
|Measurement range||1 · 10-9-1 · 103 hPa|
|Measurement range max.||1,000 · 100 hPa | 750 · 100 Torr | 1,000 · 100 mbar|
|Measurement range min.||1 · 10-4 hPa | 7.5 · 10-5 Torr | 1 · 10-4mbar|
|Mode of operation||Manual|
|Power consumption||230 VA|
|Pumping speed backing pump at 50 Hz||0.9 m3/h|
|Pumping speed for N2||67 l/s|
|Ultimate pressure||<1 · 10-7 hPa | <7.5 · 10-8 Torr | <1 · 10-7mbar|
|Voltage: Range||115 V, 50/60 Hz; 230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Weight||52 kg | 114.64 lb|
- Freeze-drying in the pharmaceutical and food industry
- Coating systems for optics, ophthalmics, decorative coatings, diffusion barrier layers for PET bottles and packaging films, wear protection coatings for tools, etc., incorporating the use of multiple measuring instruments.
- Final vacuum measurement in pump production and service workshops
- Process monitoring and process control for determining the end of the process, in order to produce consistent quality and minimize rejection rates.
Calibration is based on a comparison of the measurement values of the gauge to be calibrated and the reference gauge according to ISO/TS 3567. The gauge to be calibrated and the calibrated reference gauges are connected to a standardized vacuum chamber (according to ISO/TS 3567, form b) and are exposed to the same vacuum.
There are two basic methods of calibration – static and dynamic calibration. With the calibration systems supplied by Pfeiffer Vacuum, transmitters can be calibrated statically with a measuring range of > 1 hPa as well as dynamically with a measuring range of < 1 hPa.
During calibration with 5 reference gauges, the following calibrating accuracy is obtained:
- 0.2% accuracy between 1,013 – 0.1 hPa
- 1.0% accuracy at 10-3 hPa
- 10% accuracy at 10-4 hPa
Calibration with 5 reference gauges obtains an accuracy of 0.2% in a wide pressure range from atmospheric pressure (1,013 hPa) to 0.1 hPa. It allows precise vacuum measurement over a wide range from 1,013 to 10-2 hPa.
Example of accuracy level of reference and calibrated gauges
|Standard||Unit under calibration|
|p (hPa)||p (hPa)|
|1,003 · 10-4||1,004 · 10-4|
|2,001 · 10-4||2,002 · 10-4|
|4,004 · 10-4||4,006 · 10-4|
|7,003 · 10-4||7,005 · 10-4|
|1,001 · 10-3||1,005 · 10-3|
The reference gauges values and the gauges to be calibrated must be determined for every defined pressure. According to ISO/TS 3567, at least 3 measuring points must be taken into account (e. g. 1, 2 and 7 in above table).
The calibration results must be recorded in a calibration certificate in compliance with DKD 6-2 of the German Calibration Service (DKD) and be kept as proof of this. The user decides whether the deviations from the reference values are admissible. The deviations shown in the above table are sufficiently accurate.