Calibration System Basic, Up to 3 reference gauges, DAkks certified PN:PSA30105
Pfeiffer Vacuum Calibration System Basic, Up to 3 reference gauges, DAkks certified
Brochure: Calibration System Basic
Check out our new video of the Pfeiffer Vacuum Gauge Calibration System
- For static and dynamic calibration
- Calibration range 1013 - 10-4 hPa
- Easy to use
- Chamber complies to ISO/TS 3567
- Up to 3 reference gauges for medium accuracy
- DAkkS certified reference gauges
- Customized systems available
|Accuracy||Depending on the used reference gauges|
|Cable length||3 m|
|Connection for gauge||2x DN 16 ISO-KF, 2x DN 25 ISO-KF, 2x DN 40 ISO-KF|
|Gas flow max.||5 · 10-6 - 1 · 103 hPa l/s|
|Gas inlet||DN 16 ISO-KF|
|Material||Stainless steel, gas bead blasted|
|Measurement range max.||1,000 · 100 hPa | 750 · 100Torr | 1,000 · 100 mbar|
|Measurement range min.||1 · 10-4 hPa | 7.5 · 10-5 Torr | 1 · 10-4mbar|
|Mode of operation||Manual|
|Power consumption||230 VA|
|Pumping speed backing pump at 50 Hz||0.9 m3/h|
|Pumping speed for N2||67 l/s|
|Ultimate pressure||<1 · 10-7 hPa | <7.5 · 10-8 Torr | <1 · 10-7 mbar|
|Voltage: Range||115 V, 50/60 Hz; 230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Weight||27 kg | 59.52 lb|
- Freeze-drying in the pharmaceutical and food industry
- Coating systems for optics, ophthalmics, decorative coatings, diffusion barrier layers for PET bottles and packaging films, wear protection coatings for tools, etc., incorporating the use of multiple measuring instruments.
- Final vacuum measurement in pump production and service workshops
- Process monitoring and process control for determining the end of the process, in order to produce consistent quality and minimize rejection rates.
Calibration is based on a comparison of the measurement values of the gauge to be calibrated and the reference gauge according to ISO/TS 3567. The gauge to be calibrated and the calibrated reference gauges are connected to a standardized vacuum chamber (according to ISO/TS 3567, form b) and are exposed to the same vacuum.
There are two basic methods of calibration – static and dynamic calibration. With the calibration systems supplied by Pfeiffer Vacuum, transmitters can be calibrated statically with a measuring range of > 1 hPa as well as dynamically with a measuring range of < 1 hPa.
During calibration with 3 reference gauges, the following calibrating accuracy is obtained:
- 0.2% accuracy at 1,013 hPa
- 0.8% accuracy at 2 hPa
- 0.2% accuracy at 0.1 hPa
- 10% accuracy at 10-4 hPa
Calibration with 3 reference gauges obtains an accuracy of 0.2 – 0.8% in the pressure range from atmospheric pressure (1,013 hPa) to 0.1 hPa.